Your privacy is important to us. We are committed to handling your Personal Data under our control with care.
For any enquiry pertaining to handling of your Personal Data maintained with us, you may contact us through the following channels:
email@example.com (Please indicate in the subject heading “Personal Data Protection (PDPA)”)
6496 8300 (Operating Hours: 8.00 am to 6.00 pm; daily except public holidays)
438B Alexandra Road
Blk B Alexandra Technopark #06-08/09
Attention: Data Protection Officer
Our Data Protection Officer may get in touch with you if further information or clarifications are
“Personal Data” refers to any data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified from the data or from the data and other information to which the organisation has or is likely to have access. [Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (“the Act”)]
Examples of such Personal Data you may have provided us during the course of your interactions with us include your name, NRIC, passport or other identification number, telephone number(s), mailing
address, email address, transactional information and other information you have provided us when you apply to receive our products or services, or in your communications with us.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We will necessarily need to collect, use, disclose and/or process your Personal Data or personal
information about you in order to process, administer and/or manage your relationship and/or account with us. Such Personal Data may include information set out in the application form relating to any of our products or services whether the information is submitting via hardcopy, email, website, mobile app or any other means.
PURPOSE FOR THE COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Ordinarily, we collect, use, disclose and/or processed your Personal Data for one or more of the
- processing your application for our goods or services;
- administering and/or managing your relationship or account with us;
- processing and/or dealing with any of your request and any necessary investigations relating to your request;
- carrying out due diligence or other screening activities in accordance with legal or regulatory obligations or risk management procedures that may be required by law or that may have been put in place by us;
- carrying out your instructions or responding to any enquiries by you;
- dealing in any matters relating to the services and/or products which you are applying for or have applied; (including the mailing of correspondence, statements, invoices, reports or notices to you, which could involve disclosure of certain Personal Data about you to bring about delivery of the same as well as on the external cover of envelopes/mail packages);
- investigating fraud, misconduct, any unlawful action or omission, and whether or not there is any suspicion of the aforementioned;
- complying with applicable law in administering and managing your relationship with us;
- sending you marketing, advertising, promotional information about other insurance, investment and/or financial products and/or services that we may be selling or marketing, and which we believe may be of interest or benefit to you, by the following modes of communication such as postal mail, electronic transmission to your email address, SMS/MMS (text message) and fax or your telephone number provided by you (unless you have specifically opted out or have subsequently written to us to stop sending you such marketing, advertising and promotional information); and
- disclosure of your Personal Data to our partners to provide value-added services or complimentary goods or services where you have consented in writing to such disclosure.
Access of Personal Data
If you would like to have a copy of your personal data being held by us, please contact our Data
Protection Officer. We may need you to provide your identification card to have your particulars
We reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for the processing of your request to access or retrieve your Personal Data.
Through your interactions with us (including our agents and partners, as the case may be), providing or submitting information to us or signing up for products or services offered by us, you agree and
- consent to us collecting, using, disclosing and/or processing your Personal Data for the Purpose as described above;
- consent to us collecting Personal Data about you from sources other than yourself and using,disclosing and/or processing the same, for one or more of the Purpose as described above; and
- consent to us disclosing your Personal Data to our third party service providers, or agents (including its lawyers / law firms), for the Purpose as described above
In the interest of continuously improving our service, your calls with us may be recorded and may be monitored.
Anonymised or aggregated data may be used by us, or disclosed to others, for research or statistical purposes.
“Cookies” are small pieces of information that certain websites employ to store on the user’s hard drive, personalised browsing settings. Similarly we may require cookies to help run certain services on the site. You may set up your web browser security level to deny or accept cookies and if you do reject cookies from our site, some of our site may not work properly.